Hongya Hydro power is a leading supplier of Hydro Turbine Generator in China, It is always our best endeavor to supply the right part at the right time at the right cost. Our expertise and our latest micro hydro power technology are based on the experience of 17 years in the production of micro hydro power turbine generators and hydroelectric generator.
Hydropower plants can be classified in three categories according to operation and type of flow:
Small and micro hydropower utilizes water that runs of a river and avoids big environmental impacts.
3.Pumped storage hydro power plants (HPPs) work as energy buffer and do not produce net energy.
4.In-stream Hydropower Schemes use a rivers natural elevation drop without to dam a river.
● RoR plant produce energy from the available flow and the natural elevation drop of a river
● It is suitable for rivers that have at least a minimum flow all year round.
● The water to powers the turbine is diverted and channeled into a penstock and then returned to the river
● RoR plants usually have no or only small storage, allowing for some adaptations to the demand profile.
● As bigger the storage capacity is as higher the environmental impacts are
● Power generation is dictated by local river flow conditions and thus depends on precipitation and runoff and may have substantial daily, monthly or seasonal variations
● Hydropower projects with a reservoir (storage hydropower) store water behind a dam for times when river flow is low
● Therefore power generation is more stable and less variable than for RoR plants
● The generating stations are located at the dam toe or further downstream, connected to the reservoir through tunnels or pipelines
● Type and design of reservoirs are decided by the landscape and in many parts of the world are inundated river valleys where the reservoir is an artificial lake
● Reservoir hydropower plants can have major environmental and social impacts due to the flooding of land for the reservoir
● Pumped storage plants are not energy sources, instead they are storage devices
● Water is pumped from a lower reservoir into an upper reservoir, usually during off-peak hours, while flow is reversed to generate electricity during the daily peak load period or at other times of need
● Although the losses of the pumping process make such a plant a net energy consumer, the plant provides large-scale energy storage system benefits
● Pumped storage is the largest capacity form of grid energy storage now readily available worldwide
1 Our automation solutions
Monitoring, analysis diagnosis
Telecommunication and assess security
Safety and availability
Longevity and adaptability
Proven solutions and cutting-edge technology
Standard and flexibility
3. Payment terms ,Delivery and Service
Payment: negotiable, T/T and L/C at sight Delivery6 months after receipt of down payment,